Inbound Marketing Manager is a marketing professional with expertise in attracting customers with content designed to attract qualified prospects and converting them into leads and customers .
Our ideal candidate thrives when being challenged and is enthusiastic about working in a fast-paced environment. If you are eager to work with smart people to solve complex problems, then we are looking forward to hear from you!
Inbound Marketing Manager Duties and Responsibilities :
• Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to the owned properties (including blog posts, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.)
• Creating, managing and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns leveraging SEO, social, inbound marketing, email and events to drive customer acquisition
• Grow new leads, including marketing qualified leads by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content.
• Optimize marketing automation processes and lead nurturing performance through email, content and social channels.
• Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how inbound marketing activity turns into customers
• Work across functions to create engaging and targeted content marketing assets
• Create monthly reports containing a robust description of monthly activity, recommendations and a clear summary of performance indicators and metrics
• Propose new and improved marketing campaign ideas
Inbound Marketing Manager requirements :
• 2-3 years’ experience in all digital acquisition and engagement methods (content, social media, SEO, PPC, etc.)
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Creative thinker and problem solver .
• Efficient organizational and time management skills .
• Propose new and improved marketing campaign ideas .
• Proficiency in marketing automation and blogging software features .
• Work across functions to create engaging and targeted content marketing assets .
Note: this website is still in beta stage