As a Key Account Executive you will play a key role in the implementation of Estshara’s Key Account Management tactics and frameworks in designated Key Accounts (KAs) and this will require collaboration with Commercials, Medical, Policy and Technology, to ensure listing, pricing negotiations and contracts that achieve sustained access for all eligible accounts,
This job is field based.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Activate the accounts and the sub accounts to ensure the awareness of the service with all beneficiaries.
- Forecast, measure, and report the results of various projects with partners, including co-created and/or co-branded content promotions, lead sharing, and/or event partnerships
- Develop customer development strategy, dedicated KAM action plans for assigned accounts, aligns on account objectives and executes in access and commercial strategy .
- Lead the preparation of strategies and individual tactical plans and to give strategic input in terms of analysis, future potential and key programs required for the accounts.
- Prepare and negotiate contracts, and guide initiatives that the company launches to target particular account.
- Analyze market situation including competitive intelligence activities on key accounts and key competitors.
- Organize customer events and other programs independently or with marketing/medical department, in line with agreed business tactical plans.
- Responsible for driving the commercial operations plan and for achieving agreed sales and broader performance targets for own part of the organization.
- Previous working experience as Key Account or Partnerships Executive for (3) years
- BA/BS in Medical filed.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strategic thinker
- Networking aptitude
- Great multitasking skills
- Attention to details
- Having a car.