General Summary of Position Responsibility:
Collaborates with Director within designated area of responsibility to manage telehealth operations and ensures the delivery of excellent patient care. Serves as a subject matter expert in the use of telehealth and telehealth technologies. Works with leadership team to create a work environment that engages staff in the attainment of department and organizational goals and vision.
Essential Job Functions:
Area Specific Job Accountabilities:
- Performance/Quality Measurement: Development of performance and quality metrics telehealth programs. Ensures high standards of performance by proactively addressing performance issues, including coaching and disciplinary conversations and by feedback provided through the performance appraisal process
- Project Management: coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of telehealth projects ensuring consistency with organizational strategy, commitments and goals. Facilitates the definition of program scope, goals, deliverables, and resource requirements.
- Operations: Manage daily operations to ensure the highest quality care, provider and patient satisfaction, regulatory compliance and patient safety.
- Develops, implements, and monitors the effectiveness of operational processes and procedures.
- Ensures effective scheduling and staffing of staff.
- Oversees payroll/time reporting process ensuring proper pay for staff, compliance with policies, and approval of overtime and incentive programs
- Serves as an operational resource and role model to staff.
- Creates and maintains tech support documentation, as needed.
- Monitors provider response to member
- Maintains confidentiality of issues and complies with all applicable regulations (i.e., HIPAA).
- Participate in product development activities as needed
- Promoting excellent customer service by all levels of the staff.
- Interviews, hires, and trains a productive medical office team and conducts performance reviews.
- Ensures patient satisfaction, including troubleshooting when there is a complaint and developing process improvements to prevent recurrences.
Job Requirements Edit
- Bachelor degree of Medicine & Surgery is a MUST.
- Require 2-3 years management experience.
- Prefer 2-3 years experience in telemedicine service, understanding of telemedicine technology or healthcare IT systems.
- Advanced level proficiency in Microsoft products suite including Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Word, Project.
- Ability to read, prepare, and communicate extensive data reports and charts along with excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to work flexible schedule.
- Assertive and entrepreneurial personality.
Send your CV to [email protected]