About the Job
Estshara is a platform that provides healthcare consultation online, aiming to make healthcare consultation accessible to everyone in the MENA region, and to help small companies with their employee's health insurance, also sustain an advanced technological growth level in the sector of healthcare.
About the job :
- Designing and building advanced applications for the android platform.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- 2-4 years of working experience.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Experience with performance and memory tuning.
- Experiecne with Google firebase.
- Have released and maintained at least one android application in the Google Play Store.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Proficiency in Java development.
- Have published at least one original Android application.
- Exposure to networking programming, good understanding of networking protocols.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Proficiency in SQLite.
- Create Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.