About the Job
Estshara is a platform that provides healthcare consultation online, aiming to make healthcare consultation accessible to everyone in the MENA region, and to help small companies with their employee's health insurance, also sustain an advanced technological growth level in the sector of healthcare.
- Designing and building advanced applications for the backend system.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of systems.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- 2-4 years of experience in backend software development.
- Experience in Technology infrastructure, systems, databases, etc.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs for integration with mobile applications.
- Experience analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology,or Engineering.
- Experience identifying operational issues and recommending and implementing strategies to resolve problems.
- Experience with different programming languages including Node.js & Angular.
- Experience with database design, administration and development techniques.
- Prior experience in MySQL with understanding of indexing, caching, clustering,etc.
- Experience with software security to prevent any potential hacking on the system.